1. Can you tell us what is porn for you?
It’s my hobby, the way to express myself and place to know the world.
2. Do you organise your shootings with a manager or you are doing everything by yourself?
I’m managing everything by myself. It’s sometimes hard to do everything by myself, but I want to work with the people who I want to work with. So I’m still trying.
3. During the last years women with tattoos and subcultural aesthetic references have entered porn, do you think it is the best timing for you also?
Hmm I’m not tattooed that much. So I’m actually not sure if it’s working for me haha
4. I ve seen in an instagram story of yours that you have encountered racism in porn, may you tell us more about that?
It’s making me really sad that I always get so many nasty comments/DMs because I’m Asian. I actually don’t care what these negative people says, but It’s just unbelievable this is still happening and people are still categorizing people by race.
5. Is it difficult for a woman to be a sex worker and a metal fan also?
Why is it difficult? Music is for everyone.
6. As far as i know there are porn performers that are into music subcultures, like cosey fanni tutti (throbbing gristle,chris and cosey), mayuko hino (c.c.c.c.), sabrina sabrok,traci lords, sasha grey (atelecine). have you ever played in a band?
Never. Let me know if you (people who’s reading this) need some dancer or tambourinist in your band.
7. I ve seen at your pornhub page a wonderful kinbaku bondage scene with tamandua rope and also some photos of you as a shibari model. Are you into bdsm? Do you want to do more scenes like that in the future or you think that vanilla porn is closer to you?
I want to make it clear that I’m not into BDSM. Shibari is a communication mentality and physically. For me, It’s like trust somebody and opening my heart to somebody. I’m not looking for pain or sex itself in it, I gotta say.
About my scene, I don’t have any script most of the time. It’s just a pure sex and nothing else. I do what a partner and I want to do without any plans. So my future vids will all depend on my mood.
You know, I’m an amateur. I want to show real communication.
8. What do you think that it is the best way to end the stigma in order to make a better future for sex workers?
I don’t really know. I haven’t thought that doing porn is a bad thing. And I don’t care about close minded people.. so.
9. Tell me 10 albums that you love a lot, 10 people that have inspired you and 10 bands that you dont like at all
I guess ten is too many haha So I’ll name 5 instead:
- Motley Crue – Shout at the devil
- Van Halen – Van Halen
- Bathory – Bathory
- Death – Spiritual Healing
- Mayhem – Deathcrush
These are pretty classic. And if you want to know what albums I started with, these are the ones.
- Tommy Lee
- Rick Allen
- Per Yngve Ohlin
- Katrina Jade
- My friend Y
And I won’t name any bands I don’t like. Music is for everyone. I don’t need to say negative things about somebody.Ah I don’t like Baby Metal. Because they are so cute and always wishing I was them haha
10. Do you have any advice for people that what to be porn performers?
Just enjoy what you do!
11. What is the best way to come out as a porn performer?
I’m not a performer (professional) so I’m actually not sure what is the best way to be a porn performer.
12. What are you future plans?
Live free, die young. Besides that, after I graduate my uni, I’m thinking of moving to probably in Europe / North America. I probably continue my law degree abroad or it might study languages. Or probably I’m just gonna be working. Who knows.
14. What about your experience with interaction with your fans?
It was fun. I definitely want to do it again at some point.
15. Thank you for your time Rae, I wish you the best 🙂
Thank you so much!
More info about Raelilblack here.
All photos by Jamèl Van de Pas